View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 09:05 AM   #184 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
i have a feeling mercedes is playing priority role within the team now.

especially with niki lauda always bias to hamilton.

don't know why but i used to like this team when they were underdog with schumacher... but now... i am starting to dislike them... remember couple races ago they put out that fake pit stop? silverstone? and @ Spa(?) when they were kinda tricky on tire pressure...

no good no good....
As they should. Nico is a baby and can't handle any pressure. Every now and again they humor him if he manages to have a better qually than Lewis, or manages to beat him into turn one.

But deep down they hate that. They know that when Nico is up front they have to work hard to manage tight gaps and have to worry about potential contact between teammates as Lewis will inevitably be right up Nico's *** because he's just so much ******* better than Richie Rich.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote