View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 03:02 PM   #425 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Sweet!

Nice trip, beautiful car. I am looking forward to seeing the next one(s).
Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
selling already wth? lol congrats and good luck
Haha, I know... But I have an opportunity to make a tiny bit on it and I've only had it for 3 months. But to be fair, I originally made a couple offers on Stryker Green cars before I got my TA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTR View Post
Loved the Z build when u had it. I also have a 40th anniv, best 370 package to date.
And the SNAKES are a beast... Congrats on the new one. Love the color combo.

Had a question on your suspension and wheel fitment for the Z. I just picked up a set of 20x10 +30 f and 20x12 +20 R. Was thinking of running a 275 front. Did you have any issues? Rubbing,camber, etc. I have stance SS+ coils. Was going to keep the factory front A-arms and not switch to camber arms. Did you find a need to run off camber settings to Make them work?

Good luck with the new toy!!! She's a beast!!!
Thank you very much! You'll be fine with those sizes. My fronts would only rub when I hit big bumps/dips in the road and I ran a 19x10 +30 I believe. I had camber arms and toe bolts in the rear and didn't touch the front suspension. I was happy with the camber in the front and never found it necessary to change it.