View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #50 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
So...what if the Mustang turned a faster lap time than the 370Z at a price less than, Pharmacist?

Old technology or not, >400 ponies is a good chunk of power, and you're doing nothing but being elitist/ignorant to any car that doesn't have an IRS. Just because you don't like the Mustang doesn't mean that legions of other people should. By virtue of viewing the 370 like you view the Mustang, the 370 is a pig (almost 3400 lbs - slightly less than my old 4th Gen Camaro) of a 2-seater sports car that should weigh less and be smaller considering it has NO utility at all.

Ford has proven that it can make a solid selling car out of the Mustang, and just because you're jealous that Ford can sell them like hot cakes shows. The VAST majority of people who buy them are going to do nothing but daily drive them anyway, so what do they care if the car has an IRS or a live axle? For that matter, wheres YOUR track credentials? You talk a lot of smack for someone who I don't recall posting any auto-x or track stories...
Pharmacist = troll