View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 02:29 PM   #119 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOHUNTER View Post
Everyone's getting a little worked up over this situation.

lets be realistic here, in terms of law, Gamma doesn't owe anyone anything. It sucks to say, but its the truth

Gamma did not buy GTMs debt/short comings. If gamma goes around fixing all of GTM problems. They will go bankrupt, simple as that. So say they make everything right, they refund everyone's money, or ship the kits etc... They most likely will bankrupt, leaving everyone with a kit that is impossible to get parts etc.. Everyone's back at square 1.

Everyone needs to come to terms. GTM is done, its over, done.

Only time will tell if GAMMA is going to be a good company.
but what if Gamma is just GTM rebranded to get out of debt and public hatred?

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony