View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 01:28 PM   #98 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
I hope whatever has made you so angry in life has also made you look for a way to find happiness again soon.

Technically my company has been outed money and product. Both appear to be whole again however that remains to be seen once I start getting some kits sold.

My posts are to let people know what's going on between Gamma and my company, to let them know product is available for purchase with an added discount that I am passing on to the first 6 kits sold. I would call that sales, which is what I am here to do. When I have a product like a supercharger that's been incomplete sitting on a shelf for over a year, my boss wants it gone, even more now because it is complete and Gamma has agreed to warranty it.

I don't need you to be OK with it, I don't need you to buy it but if all you want to do is talk down to me for trying to do my job, then do us both a favor and don't talk to me or about me and we will get along just great.
there was no anger in my posts towards you/vivid. simply just statements in regard to you thinking i'm bad mouthing you, your company, etc.

everything you just said is what I said in the previous post to you....but long winded. what was your goal or point with that? take my good points and word them as your own because they were in fact good points?

I don't care what you do honestly. I never had an issue but you're really driving it to be one. also in doing so not really making yourself nor the company you work for look good in the process. trust me just move along from whatever your issue is with me. not sure why or where it came from since I never spoke ill about you or vivid.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony