View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #1491 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Stillwell View Post
Welp, alright. I dont believe it till I see it, I've seen many MT vs AT arguments with different cars over the years and I dont buy an automatic w/ torque converter being better than 6MT. If it was a dual clutch, maybe...

How come the 6MT honda accord is way faster than auto? Its just math, and facts, and mechanical 6MT connection.

You guys are just trying to justify purchasing the AT over MT...

Either that, or all the 6MT drivers here suck. I'll take on any 7AT with same mods and guarantee a win.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
do I need to make a trip down to VA soon?

I have been meaning to go see my family just outside of DC here soon.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote