View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:38 PM   #78 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
So because you and vivid spents xxx amounts of money with gtm and small joe on the forum only spent x amount. You guys deserve higher priority and prompt attention? Sorry man, but that condescending attitude is what drove that business to the ground. This forum is full of potential customers like small joe, and your words doesn't instill much confidence right now. I hope this new company learn from that mistake and start treating each one of their customer, large or small, with the same level of respect and service, and not just the selected few. So far gamma haven't shown any signs of that. So before we start talking about possible vendor status. How about making amends with all the unhappy customers first! That's how you earn credibility and establish new client base. It's basic business 101. Not this "We are not legally or morrally obligated" bull crap. If you don't think there is anything wrong with the way this company answered its potential customer, you're very much contributing to its problem. And I don't care if their products are the best in the business (which I highhly doubt), if they can't establish trust with their customers base, they will be gone quicker than you can spell out C A N C E R.

Possible vendor : yeah, good luck with that!
Reading Comprehension FAIL...

No one has stated they receive priority treatment based on amounts paid. However, what was stated is that because we spent so much money we made it a priority to know the interworkings of that company. This comes from building relationships and having constant communications... Usually meaning if GTM didnt answer the phone or we werent able to get the answer we wanted. We called up again that same day, we sent email follow ups after every call. We travelled out to the shop... On big builds like mine and Zeliminator this is almost a must no matter who is building your car.

This isnt being condescending this is being real! yeah someone may have lost $5k but does that compare to $26k like Zeliminator? are you really comparing the two? When I stated that those who spent more and are on the hook for more arent running for the pitchforks and are not blaming Gamma. We are taking a more rational and logical approach. By all means blame Gamma all you want. but facts are facts you can ignore them all you want and all it will do is make you look the fool.

I am taking a calmer head to the situation because I consider my money lost and anything I get in return is only a bonus! Do I want a full refund? HELL YEAH! Will I get the full refund? NO... Its a reality I have come to grips with. Call it lessons learned and I do all my own work now.

IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM ARE THEY LIABLE MORALLY OR LEGALLY!!! THEY BOUGHT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!

Your whole premise is based on inaccurate information what you see and hear on the forum. If they bought the business from Sam including assets then yes they would have a liability both legally and morally. Sam tried to sell the business several times and couldnt reach agreements with any of the possible buyers. I was not trying to put this out there but The only deal he could bring down was just for the intellectual rights and the relationships with manufacturers. This is based on the second hand information I received from insiders.

Tiller, Have you called them? Have you emailed them about your situation and sent them the invoices? I had to take the first steps to even get a response.

If we dont do the due dillegence we cant expect a new company to go find every bad situation GTM did. Just as an FYI... Sam was a horrible record keeper from what I saw and heard and with his health situation it got way worse! You hoped something didnt get left on his desk. It was known by several people that anything that landed on his desk was lost forever.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054