View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 11:49 AM   #63 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
So because you and vivid spents xxx amounts of money with gtm and small joe on the forum only spent x amount. You guys deserve higher priority and prompt attention? Sorry man, but that condescending attitude is what drove that business to the ground. This forum is full of potential customers like small joe, and your words doesn't instill much confidence right now. I hope this new company learn from that mistake and start treating each one of their customer, large or small, with the same level of respect and service, and not just the selected few. So far gamma haven't shown any signs of that. So before we start talking about possible vendor status. How about making amends with all the unhappy customers first! That's how you earn credibility and establish new client base. It's basic business 101. Not this "We are not legally or morrally obligated" bull crap. If you don't think there is anything wrong with the way this company answered its potential customer, you're very much contributing to its problem. And I don't care if their products are the best in the business (which I highhly doubt), if they can't establish trust with their customers base, they will be gone quicker than you can spell out C A N C E R.

Possible vendor : yeah, good luck with that!
You do understand that they bought intellectual property meaning Sam's ideas correct? They bought misc. stuff like bullitt stated because there was no product. Everything is brand new made by Gamma. That being said when they offer someone that got SCREWED over by SAM (NOT GAMMA MOTORS) their TT kit for 2k, yes that 2k seems unfair to the customer but if you look at the 8k loss they are taking on a brand new turbo kit they had to produce from scratch; the loss they are taking by even offering the unhappy customers of GTM a chance at their turbo kit for 2k should be immensely appreciated because since they DO NOT have any of the "Owed Product" that Sam owes everyone. So they are taking an 8k loss per TT kit and you are complaining?

That is something most business will shoot down in the conference room because they are losing 80% on everything they sell to the GTM customers trying to fix Sam's mistake; all to try and earn them as a customer and show them that they are taking a huge loss to set things straight for the ones that did get screwed over.
Heck if I offered 80% off on all the insurance premiums I sell my boss would probably literally kill me. Why? because its something a business should never have to consider. But they are.

If anything this should be something that everyone should be happy about (I understand that a lot of money has been invested by a lot of people) but your only other option at this point is to wait in line with the Lawsuits.

Choose one.

A. Complain about how Gamma isn't doing things correctly even though all true evidence based off math, logic, and in person evidence (provided by Bullitt and Z elim) rather you can use your irrational emotions based on SAM's screw up and wait in line with the rest of the people for the lawsuit

B. Accept the fact that Gamma motors is doing everyone a favor even though it will cost everyone who has had money invested an extra 2k to more than likely upgrade to the v3 kits.

The choice is yours, may the odds ever be in your favor.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 10-06-2015 at 11:54 AM.