View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 11:40 AM   #62 (permalink)
warpeacelove
Enthusiast Member

Drives: G37x GTM TT
warpeacelove is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Loopholes?

Do you know the transaction Sam had with Gamma? Do you have details of the deal? Do you know exactly what they bought? Do you know the revisions of the deal or how many it took?

I can tell you I have seen and heard first hand the high level details... In no way shape or form do they owe anything! Legally or Morally.... What you see from Todd, Zeliminator and Myself is the sanity of the situation. We know more than most. I know way more than a majority and I can tell you the high level of what went down.

They bought the intellectual property to the kits along with a few other products. They also re-established vendor/manufacturer relationships. They did indeed part ways with Sam. Despite what most of you choose to believe they are here to make products. The fact they are working with many of us says leaps and bounds to their morality!

So before we grab our torches and pitchforks lets get a hold of the facts! Stop making emotional decisions and start being logical. If anyone has a right to make an emotional decision its Zeliminator and myself. We have spent more money with Sam and GTM than most pay for their cars. This is also why we are so close to the knowledge of whats going on... You spend this kind of money you make sure you know whats going on with the business.

So lets keep it civil and keep this on topic to what people are experiencing with Gamma so the Admins and others will have first hand accounts of peoples dealings with the possible vendor.

I Have Spent over $17K with GTM.