View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 10:48 AM   #1475 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelNismo View Post
I've grown to hate AT mode unless I'm in heavy traffic, I find the ECU is really clunky at high speeds and just got tired of it hitting rev limits. The only issue with M mode is that you have to do your shifts slightly early as sometimes it takes a little longer than expected and will rev limit as well. However when timed correctly the result is pretty pleasing, even surprising at times.

I have gone against other 370z drivers (who mostly stay in automatic)and left them behind about an entire car length, even more so if downshifts were required from any turns.
this post is 100% inaccurate. you either hang out with people who cant drive or know nothing about the AT on this car.

the car regardless of tranny pretty much stops making power at 7200rpm so running it past that (your rev limiter hatred) is pointless.

i have never felt the need to shift "early" because of a delay. i hit shift and it goes. theres no delay. and any delay that there can be is minor compared to a manual shift. so that point is void as well.

as for your part about leaving autos a car length or more behind......I've gone against many and i still haven't lost

i have no problem with manuals and their drivers but i have problems with idiots.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote