View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 01:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
I think they did before they handed him off. It makes sense. It was bad PR for them especially last week from this forum and MyG37.com. No bueno!
yea I read into that g37 debacle as well as obviously seeing it here.

it's rough because regardless if they did fire him or didn't they still are carrying the weight of his failure. too much bad PR against GTM and knowing it went to Gamma I see it being a rough road to recovery.

I mean you don't see too many Adolph's anymore do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
LOL I wish... they are doing everything on a case by case basis. and they are willing to help but its going to have to be a two way street... I scratch your back you scratch mine kind of thing... and before you or De get any ideas... No this isnt a netflix and chill kinda back scratching...
I mean...........we can work something out

actually next zdayz I wouldn't mind getting even a quick bit of shotgun seat time in that beast of yours.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony