View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 10:22 AM   #122 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
FPenvy my profile not being updated is irrelevant bro. That is besides the point.

Keep Stirring the Pot. My question to you have you owe a Kit from GTM, were you a group buyer participant and were you impacted financially from these? Yes/No

Because I was, I just don't air mutherfcukers out. I handled my problem differently, Aight!

Lastly stop speaking without much validity, get the facts before you comment. Check my Built Thread on MyG37.com. Research my profile name. This is my 2nd Kit from Them. 1st was Twin SC (That is sold) next up TT Kit AWD G37.
stirring the pot? I simply stated FACTS of what has happened. sorry that you're super bias and want to discredit known events and examples of what has taken place.

sorry that looking out for other members/people is such a bad thing here when GTM is brought up. go ahead and let fellow community members go get fucked in the ass dealing with them. not everyone enjoys that.....and you've bought from them twice now?

no, I haven't been hurt financially by GTM or bought parts from them.......I did research and stayed away. all I saw were complaints, horrible customer service, bad parts, missing parts then that whole group buy fiasco. yea i'm too smart and care too much about my money to donate to Sam/GTM's pockets.

good day
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony