View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 10:00 AM   #116 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
I agree with bullitt5897 wholeheartedly. GammaMotors is getting treated unfairly due to their affiliation with Sam.

Sam is working for them and I know that burns deep in your core. I understand. But think rationally. What about hanging out with your friends and then you'll get pulled over and instead of the friend who committed the crime get apprehended but instead you'll got arrested due to being guilty by association. Is that fair for the friends to get arrested especially if they weren't aware of his action's.

I bought a TT Kit from GammaMotors this Summer fellas and paid them in increments via Paypal and CC. My Kit was delivered last week sometime. Everything arrived, all parts was there, nothing missing.
I guarantee the company who "purchased" them know what Sam has done and what he's about.

sam sucked at running a business so to keep it going he let someone who can run it step in. he's still there, he's still a part of it, kinda hard to move on with the "problem" still as part of the picture.

also you got a TT kit.....why does it say twin SC kit still?

also I thought from what I read on the g37 forum they weren't even taking orders for the TT kit until October 5th? how did you receive one months ago?
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony