View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 03:32 PM   #3120 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
Dat second shot doe...
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Thanks for the info. Low-light shooting is super important so the 750 still sounds like the way to go.
Yea the D750's auto focus is so good at night. It's very accurate. My buddy and I was shooting under the bridge the other day. Both of us has aperture wide open at f1.4. He was shooting the D610 and had to use tripod. He was so surprised my image came out sharper than his without the tripod and flash. But then again, my lens is 24mm 1.4 which is superb in the low light too.

If you do decide to go with the D750, however, there is a known issue about unusual flare under the intense lighting condition in the early batch. But Nikon has addressed this issue by adjusting the auto focus unit position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ncN6ceeX1A
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote