View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 02:39 AM   #34 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I have just filled up my gas tank to the brim and my last fuel dot is not lit up. This happened to me last two times too. After driving lets say 30-40 miles, the last led becomes visible again (sometimes). Weird
Same thing used to happen on my Titan. The gauge would slowly rise from 3/4 to full the first 30 miles or so after a fill-up. I had the fuel sender replaced under warranty at the dealer but then it was even worse - after the "fix" it would go all the way to full as normal but then the tank would be empty at 1/4 on the needle with no low-fuel light. I ran out of gas on the first tank after the dealer "fix". Thanks Dealer!

So when the last light on the Z's gauge started doing the same thing on the Z (not lighting up after fill-ups) I listened to some other members here and went to Chevron for the next couple fill-ups (for the Techron). Hasn't happened since. Thanks guys!

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails
schrute is offline   Reply With Quote