View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 08:21 AM   #730 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
hey, you do not disagree with me at all!

the reason it sold is, because it was a new car. it wasn't out before and it competed in the market place so people wanted to buy it. the year(s) after that the 370z kept selling less and less. the problem is, they make a car and leave it the same for years to come and expect it to sell when other car manufacturers update their cars almost every year. also, i've never drove any vette lol.
you kinda got Nissan's main fault in there being that they haven't updated the Z aside front changing the front bumper (horrible btw) in 2013 then the new nismo body kit in 2015. the tech and performance has not changed since the 2009's came out 6 years ago. it's hard to draw in more people to a car that's this deep into its lifespan when many new cars or updates have came out across the board.

for the Z to sell it's time for the next one.

as for a vette I dig the new model. the C6 was ok but prior to that they were blahhhh until you go back enough to hit the stingray of the 70s and older.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote