View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 07:46 AM   #728 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
well from what the guy told me, it won't be lighter. it's going to stay at around 3,300 as what it is now (for the base).

when the price starts getting high it starts to get into other car territories. you can find used gtr's for 50k now. you can get a nice used z06 for 45-50k... i know these are used cars and not new, but when you get into that price range, the amount of "faster" cars you can get begin to go up.

i honestly don't think there are that many true z enthusiasts that can support the car if it went to mid 40s to 50k.

nissans goal is to sell as many units as they can.
I disagree respectfully of course

let's just look back a little and the jump between the top model 2008 350 and the top model 2009 370 was about 5-6k. I mean the sticker on my 2009 was 44k so mid 40's is what these are now and it's not a bad price. you throw a TT engine at me maybe some updated tech in the interior as well i'm happy for mid 40s. I really cant think of another car in the mid 40s I would take over a TT Z even if it is a used Z06. have you ever driven an older vette? not that special lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote