View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 01:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
So we don't get to off topic in this dude's thread, can you elaborate more on this statement in your 'Air to Air' thread? Last I saw you ran out of blower on the dyno just shy of 500whp. That doesn't seem like something that 'doesn't work'. Did some other issue pop up?
Edit: just seen you wanted me to write in my thread. Gotcha, sorry.

Yes I can. I bought Sashas pipe. It didn't work. Well it works if you want to go to 5K max, then the mafs max out. I used my original Y-split pipe design. Nothing on my car is from Sasha.

You are referencing my thread. Have you read the part where I designed the Y and used it?

Last edited by TopgunZ; 09-24-2015 at 01:09 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote