View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 06:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I dont currently have any dates in mind... but my 370z was supposed to be done early this year. It just got put on the back-burner for other things. I took the time to accomplish a lot of unrelated goals and now I am back on it.

My Z will happen in phases. It will be run again on the stock engine with this turbo system and it will see the track again on the stock engine. I have a high power engine build happening in the background right now and everything about it will be released in a package after I am content with it. After playing with the stock engine a little further, then I will swap in the monster engine and see what the turbo system is really capable of.

Reads between the lines...Phunk is going to turn the boost up to the point where one, if not multiples, of three things happens - he sets the stock block whp record, he sets the stock block Z drag time record or he pops a motor

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote