View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 09:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
I know that there are others out there pushing over 600whp on E85 and a Tune with a stock block, but I don't think that's gonna last long...I would've opted like katjmmx and built the motor to ensure longevity. ...

Out of curiosity on this topic.....what are safe numbers to push on a stock block and Internals?
Everyone has their own idea of whats "safe" but DJTODD is running over 600whp and tracks the sh!t out of his car. With the right supporting mods, and a quality tune these motors can take a lot more power than people originally thought.

Last edited by TerribleONE; 09-22-2015 at 11:13 AM.
TerribleONE is offline   Reply With Quote