View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 11:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Ur right, and no i dont need to contact them, i am an engineer already and i have two Russian master engineers on my side for any help i need, the only thing is i have no funds, i have already eyeballed both platforms and they look, it layout, its allinment seems perfect, but it must be auto tranny, although with enought $ on my side i can make it manual, by redesign ing the back of the manual transmission to allow the gears from well i was thinking titans tranny where by a push of a button you can go from RWD to AWD.

This is just a small sum of things that need to be done, all n all not that many parts ill have to redesing, its duable.

With my own funds it will take about 5 years 4 me to finish my car, i allready have few things desinged like umm titanium oil gears, titanium rods and pistons, cheap 2 peaces of plastic that will prevent fuel starve (4eva) i can even dising it for an aroplane not to have a fuelstarve lol.

So yeah. Any input is wellcome.

Ps. I typed this from my phone, and i HATE phone touch screen keyboard.
Something else to consider/think about: you might be able to drop the entire Z front part, engine and all and bolt up a G37X front clip (suspension and etc). It's only money at this point.