Thread: Forza 6
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 09:11 AM   #17 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex2Apex View Post
There are several new tracks, including Daytona, oval and infield road course, Monza, and some others that I'm too old to remember off the top of my head.

I spend more time painting,tuning and hot lapping than actual racing though, so what you get out of it may be completely different than what I get out of it. I will however waste my life away doing the endurance races. Indy and F1 cars are in the game (I think they were in 5 as well).

From what I could play while the game was installing, I like it better than 5. I'm rusty as all hell and playing Moto GP15 hasn't helped my car racing. I haven't really spent time in the livery editor or tuning garage though.

If you get bored, check out Forza Motorsport. You could waste an afternoon in the paint section checking out the unreal car designs people can do in the livery editor.
the FI stuff was in 5 and was a lot of fun. I have fun tuning and styling the cars as well but I also like the career mode and achievements lol

I may get it in a few months when it goes on sale.

too many games coming out in the next few weeks I need to buy or already preordered lol just got nhl 16, halo 5, black ops 3, NFS, battlefront, maybe rockband, and maybe rainbow six siege.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote