View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Check with the Russians. And I'm not being a wise-*** here. There's a few groups out there that do nothing but the seemingly impossible mods and they love converting things to AWD. They did it with a 2009/10 Acura TSX. And added a turbo. Well suffice to say it hauls ***.

And while money will get you anything, there's a lot of people here that will flat-out say no because they don't want to try or lack the engineering skills to make it work. If you want it done, contact those guys. I always wished the 370 would come in AWD. Instant GTR killer... with added power mods, of course.
Ur right, and no i dont need to contact them, i am an engineer already and i have two Russian master engineers on my side for any help i need, the only thing is i have no funds, i have already eyeballed both platforms and they look, it layout, its allinment seems perfect, but it must be auto tranny, although with enought $ on my side i can make it manual, by redesign ing the back of the manual transmission to allow the gears from well i was thinking titans tranny where by a push of a button you can go from RWD to AWD.

This is just a small sum of things that need to be done, all n all not that many parts ill have to redesing, its duable.

With my own funds it will take about 5 years 4 me to finish my car, i allready have few things desinged like umm titanium oil gears, titanium rods and pistons, cheap 2 peaces of plastic that will prevent fuel starve (4eva) i can even dising it for an aroplane not to have a fuelstarve lol.

So yeah. Any input is wellcome.

Ps. I typed this from my phone, and i HATE phone touch screen keyboard.

Last edited by DOOMMONKEY777; 09-20-2015 at 02:13 PM.
DOOMMONKEY777 is offline   Reply With Quote