View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 10:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sooooo.....has anyone build an AWD Z?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
I was talking to a colleague at work, and an AWD 350z talk came up, he sad that the 350z awd actually came out verry successful with an automatic transmission, from infinity g35x awd, the bottom of the engine is anderect bolt on to the z and the suspension was basicaly in the right spot for the halfshafts as if it was meant to be together.

My question is can this thing be done to our 370z with infinity g37x awd engine n tranny swap?

Your opinions ladies/gentelmen? Plz make it clean and less bs ty.

Check with the Russians. And I'm not being a wise-*** here. There's a few groups out there that do nothing but the seemingly impossible mods and they love converting things to AWD. They did it with a 2009/10 Acura TSX. And added a turbo. Well suffice to say it hauls ***.

And while money will get you anything, there's a lot of people here that will flat-out say no because they don't want to try or lack the engineering skills to make it work. If you want it done, contact those guys. I always wished the 370 would come in AWD. Instant GTR killer... with added power mods, of course.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote