View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 02:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO

For what this lift system costs I feel it is a great bargain. Look around and the next step up cost over $2500.

The lift height should be good enough to do most things under the car. Major operations such as a transmission removal may not be a good idea using these but then again I have done a lot with a floor jack and jack stands. I dropped the transmission out of my 1969 Volvo 142S by parking the car on the curb. I was much younger (and smaller) then....

Cars such as my Fiat 124 Spider is so low to the ground that it can be a big pain in the back working under the hood. Getting the car up will help save my back. The Fiat sits so low that right now I have to jack it up by the bumper to get it high enough for most floor jacks to get under it.

Here is reason number 4.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-183f.JPG (223.1 KB, 136 views)

Last edited by TBatt; 09-18-2015 at 02:48 PM. Reason: schpelling
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote