View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 01:14 PM   #448 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Latest look at 2017 ZL1 prototype, with better look at special hood – Camaro6 – 6th generation 2016 Camaro forums, news, reviews, and more.

They're already working on the SUPED UP series. Gotta love murica for not sleeping on performance.
that hood is a giant shaker hood. looks pretty good even though it's camo'd up lol

if it's that rumored TT V8 they supposedly sent out to be dyno tested and dropped 800HP on 9lbs of boost i'll take one now please. thank you.

so I see a 6/4 piston caliper set-up
many coolers behind the grill I would assume tranny, maybe dff, oil, and possibly intercooler for the boosted set-up
hood is sexy, the baby wing is sexy, overall I dig it.

also if no one else caught it theres a sticker set on the right rear quarter that blends in that say "PWR 646" I assume this has the Z06 engine in it and will be the ZL1

EDIT: looked close it says PWR < 6.46 that could be power to weight? im now confusing myself lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony

Last edited by FPenvy; 09-18-2015 at 01:20 PM.
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote