View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 01:07 PM   #2891 (permalink)
Rahul718
Base Member

Drives: Nismo Z
Rahul718 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spstone View Post
Really liking that look. Any problems with the ground on the drop? North Carolina has some really shitty roads and I'm always worried about clearance with a drop. How stiff are they compared to the stock NISMO springs?
The ride is actually really comfortable and not harsh (to me) at all. When my 70 year old calls the ride quality comfortable, I think that's a strong testament. It's no less/more harsh than the OEM Nismo springs (I'm on Nismo struts).

Front clearance is fine although I still scrap a bit on steep driveways. When I was stock I would never scrap out of my driveway. As soon as the Swifts were put on, it would scrap, and I don't even think the Swifts drop the front that much (1" I believe). Goes to show how much 1" of extra clearance can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
I think the car already looks really good bro... BTW I have the same springs and the car is low enough for my taste... i can say is perfect... Anyway if you are looking for performance i think the Swift that you have installed are the answer I only change my Swift springs if i buy some coilovers...

But back to the topic i think your car looks really good bro!
Thanks man. Did you notice if your Swifts had a settling period? I'm going to take a look through some pics of yours and see how yours looks dropped on Swifts. Appreciate the comments!
Rahul718 is offline   Reply With Quote