View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
I have been looking at jacks a lot lately. I like the easy setup and easy to use of this jack. What I don't like it that it still cost a good amount and it don't lift high enough. Still, it's a very cool system. I'm sure you love it. I would too if I have it. It's just the $$ vs the use I would like to ge4tout of it. PS, I hate you for having a cool toy I don't have.

YzGyz
You can do progressive lifts to get the car higher. Just lift the car, put it on jack stands, lower the lift and install taller wood blocks and lift again. Repeat until you hit the ceiling........

Speaking of cool toys, take a look at the picture shot from the rear of the car (not the closeup) and over in the upper left hand side of my garage, hanging from the ceiling, you will see one of my giant scale RC planes. It is a 38% scale Super Decathlon with a 12ft wingspan powered by a 170cc twin cylinder 18hp engine.

Yes, I love my toys! Gotta' 3D printer too!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote