View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 07:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well I didn't have to bleed the system after all. After a couple of more non loaded lifts the lifts started working the same. According to the instructions, if both lifts do not lift at the same time the system needs bleeding. There is also a air cylinder that needs to be pressurized to 50psi. The instructions don't mention what this is for but they warn you not to go past 50psi.

I used the larger of the two sets of blocks supplied with the lift and they worked very well. I measured 16 1/2 inches of clearance at full lift. The system has two lift heights that the locking system works with. The lower one would be good for tire removal and the highest one for under the car work. Ranger sells a taller lift block set and I will probably order them.

One thing that I discovered is that the hoses retain some pressure and when reconnecting them they will spew some fluid as they connect. No big deal just keep a rag handy. I used automatic transmission fluid because it is red and if you have any leaks they show up really well. Jack oil is usually clear so that would be less conspicuous if a coupling is leaking.

I would say that the system takes about 10 minutes to setup from a stored condition. Not bad at all. I disconnected the hoses which means that you will have to reconnect for the next use. The system can be stored under your car and keep the hoses connected to the pump if you plan on using it a lot. The lifts come with a handle that hooks to each lift so that when they are stored under the car you just grab the handle and slide them into position. When you are done just slide them back under the car.

I think that this was a VERY good investment!!!! I highly recommend these!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03592.JPG (367.7 KB, 600 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03593.JPG (369.0 KB, 373 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03594.JPG (374.5 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03595.JPG (392.3 KB, 394 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03596.JPG (449.2 KB, 665 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03598.JPG (382.9 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03599.JPG (400.8 KB, 573 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03600.JPG (374.8 KB, 477 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03601.JPG (385.6 KB, 435 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03602.JPG (445.9 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03603.JPG (461.5 KB, 396 views)
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote