View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 08:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

The lift system arrived with some pretty bad box damage but the lift system survived.

Time to assemble was about two beers (one hour). You will need to provide teflon sealing tape and two quarts of transmission fluid or 10w jack oil.

The quick disconnects are very high quality and have minimal leakage when disconnecting. Pull them off quick and only a drop will leak out.

The only part of the assembly that was difficult was mounting the pump to the carrier. I found that if you place the motor/pump on its end with the motor on the bottom shimmed with a couple of pieces of cardboard you can align the bolt holes much easier.

I will need to bleed the air out of the system and then I will be ready for my first lift of the Z. I'll post pictures this evening once I get the car in the air.

So far, I am very impressed with the lift system. Well thought out and designed.
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote