View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 11:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370bluez View Post
Since I am a noob and all. I do have another question (as all of us noobs do)... Infiniti/Nissan don't have a service interval for the 7AT, and it is one of those "lifetime Fills" which usually means replace the transmission by 100k miles.

Is this transmission difficult to service? And what is the recommended "forum bro" service interval.

I tried a search several times and it wasn't very successful.
100k is bullshit. go every 30k that's even what a friend of mine who is the service manager at a Nissan garage said. even at 30k miles the fluid is just toast if you drive that car hard at all.

I just has mine done 2 weeks ago at 46k miles. took it to the Nissan garage which is rare for me but tranny fluid flush and change isn't really something to do at home unless you have a lift and the specialized tools to pup the fluid out then back in. almost like a full brake fluid flush/change. the money it costs to have Nissan do it is much less than the cost of tools to do it at home.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote