View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 11:06 PM   #69 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

For some odd reason we aren't getting any notifications from the forum, our response time on email or FB(business page) is within few hours regardless of time difference, but apologizes if missed someone as its was a sudden flush of emails and messages and mainly were during the weekend Friday/Saturday for these guages and nismo lipkit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom13132 View Post
So, that is a yes, you will not be able to listen to music, through the car, while in AUX mode while using this on the stock nav. I'm assuming from your round about answer to my question.
for people with NAV screen can opt for Navtool or something similar in which you can still use audio part and for video run these gauges. You wont need to cut the brake wire if using Navtool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyFiv3 View Post
I replied to your invoice, I need it sent to an alternate email without oil pressure.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
You will get it today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpin76 View Post
What does the OBD II cable look like? Will it be low profile and how invasive is the install for those who already have navi. I know there has to be some bypass of the Aux screen shutoff.
Its just a cable hooked under steering column and ther end hooked to the module, for NAVI people you need to stick it inside the dash somewhere but box size is small roughly around 5" by 3". Power wire is needed which can be taken from any either stereo or any other. For someone bit worried about installing any audio shop should be able to do it and install time wont exceed 30-45mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stailey View Post
I'm in for just the carbon fiber cubby portion if possible. Do you guys have a layout with no openings for knobs and buttons?
Knob part and our emblem is there in the mold rest we do custom, We can delete the knob hole and emblem impression for some extra cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
CarbonSignal - I PM'd you guys a few days back wondering if you had a few options available.
Replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyFiv3 View Post
I emailed a few days ago about something else and never heard back. Not the quickest communication from these guys..
Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
I will follow it up