View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 06:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Concept Z not standing by their product

So i spent almost 1200 with concept Z on a new Stage 2 clutch and HD CSC for my car that was in the shop for the warranty long block replacement. finally after 5 weeks of sitting at the dealer they get to the motor and put everything back together to find out that the bleeder nipple valve won't hold fluid. I call Concept Z and speak with Coz who says he would be happy to speak with the service adviser about the issue and see what we can do. Come to find out that there were some known issues with the bleeder valve leaking. unfortunately i got one that was machined incorrectly at the female side where the bleeder valve screws in thus i have a bad unit. So here is where the debauchery begins.

I call Concept Z and speak with Coz who tells me that the dealer and the manufacture (ZSpeed Performance) are in talks with each other to resolve the issue. I asked Coz can they maybe send out a new one since it was defective and he tells me that its no longer their issue its the manufactures issue.

Im sorry but I bought a defect product from you not from the manufacture. why am I already going back to the manufacture on something that I purchased through you no less than 2 weeks ago. I had a Nissan factory trained technician install the part so it is of no fault of mine or the dealer in this instance. What's bad enough is now i have to spend an additional $800 to have the tech take the tranny out and put ANOTHER csc that is not defective. To me this is terrible customer service for someone that just spent over $1100 with them and didn't damage the product during installation.

If i get a defective toaster from Walmart they are more than willing to replace it for another and not tell me to go to Black and Decker to fix it.

Im very dissapointed in Concept Z at this point and will probably not purchase from them again.