View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 03:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Did you check the master first? I've been through three of them in 70K miles now. One at 30K miles, another at 51K miles (at which point I got rid of the OEM CSC), and another at 68K miles.

FWIW, I have the Z1 CSC Elimination Kit. My cylinder failed about a year after the install. I paid Z1 $60 to send me a new one, spent 20 min uninstalling the old one and adjusting and installing the new one, and then sent the old one back for a refund. It was easier than replacing the damn master cylinder.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 09-11-2015 at 03:56 PM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote