View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 01:27 AM   #126 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamWZero View Post
I am so down for this... and the free shipping!!!

What's up with that rear diffuser? I know it can fit any car, but how much is it as well? I was just partial to just the front V2 Fenders and maybe the side blades, but f*ck it... I am going to request a loan and get it all.

yolo....
Rear diffuser is for new nismo Bumper but we tried it on two other cars and it can be fitted. For anyone buying without asking and trying on other car better check with us first as CS holds no responsibility if it does t fit any other Nissan Toyota or other car.

I think we have from most guys will arrange invoices after weekend. All emails provided HERE will be sent an invoice rest later in the week.

Keep in mind the lead time guys and items will be shipped in order invoices are paid for.

For any paint job additional to refered in front post will be quoted in the invoice we are clear always we paint as per paint code provided and takes no responsibility if there is an actual mismatch.

Again thanks for the all the people interested this is what makes us spend hours and hours in making new item for this platform can say proudly we are one of the few who keeps on working for new parts and offering it here.

This GB is for people listed here only and all will be offered free shipping provided it's 48 USA states, Canada, UK and Australia rest please inquire as well.

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote