View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
last I heard the z28 was coming out but it was going to take awhile. Live axle will stay it's a Mustang staple with the exception of the 03-04 Cobras. I can't foresee the Mustang guys will be happy with an aluminum block, it won't hold up to forced induction well without a rebuild.
Uhm...I wouldnt make that claim so quickly. LSX's hold boost just fine with minor upgrades (most of the time, ARP rod bolts and an upgraded valvetrain is the biggies). Just because the 4.6L mod motor was a pile of **** under boost doesn't mean this one necessarily will be