View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 10:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAMotorsports View Post
Out of those 3 Stance is BY FAR The best.

I will Recommend Stance either way honestly, the guys over there are top notch and have the ability to produce a coilover for anything you need, or just an off the shelf unit that will be more than capable to fit what you are asking.

Stance Super Sports with Swift springs is in my opinion the best bang for your buck set up.

Stance USA is based in Chicago with a very well staffed engineering department to help with any questions you may have as you progress with your car. Ksport and D2 are both cheaply made mass produced coils that will not last, they are built as a price point sale only.

-Daelen

Sounds legit! Ok so now I'm between Stance and Trix haha and maybe I'll look at KW???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote