View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 02:39 PM   #100 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whtciv2k View Post
Important thing is you realize this is your own opinion. I've owned both cars. Both cars are great in their own right and both have their pitfalls. really depends on what you're in the market for at the time, budget and if you're open minded in trying out Hyundai.

See I tried Hyundai and for me... It was Z all the way. But I try to be objective. My preference is the Z. But I can say the truth without feeling like I have to defend Nissan's flaws. Most of all, I'm not a brand snob. If a car is good. It's good. No buts or excuses. Yes the Nissan is better.
But... Hyundai is catching up faster than everyone expected and dudes don't like the idea. I have seat time behind a gencoupe. Not just a spin around the block.
One thing I gotta say. When you turn on a 3.8 track cold. The grumble sounds healthy. The seating position is good for it being more designed for comfort. Steering is sharp and nicely weighted. It has great pick up and in street driving it corners well.
I had the opportunity to drive a Genesis coupe 2.0 on Puerto Rico mountains of Arecibo, Cayey, Fajardo and Caguas. The Hyundai turbo was designed for charging up mountains, not driving on flat streets. People just don't know. I was impressed with the 2.0 premium. I can only imagine the Spec on the mountain

I'm not mad that Hyundai is catching up. I'm mad Nissan is letting them with no response.