View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 08:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

call Tony or Kevin at Fast Intentions. they will spend all the time you need on the phone with you and talk you through it all. the kit is amazing and the guys there are the best at what they do.

their kit has a list of add-ons and additions you can get. basically you're gonna need the TT kit, fuel upgrades (injectors/pump), clutch or AT upgrade, oil cooler, tranny cooler if AT, and if you want big power then e95 conversion plus maybe building the block if you're looking to go for big HP.

congrats on paying off the Z!
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote