View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNx3o9 View Post
I guess I just chose the wrong place to go to. Seems like they were just too lazy to help me get it done the right way!
may be the way it's set up on the rack/also remember proper tire pressure & full tank of fuel....your place wasn't as bad as mine/they tried to set my front & rear toe @0,,,Fail...car was dancing all over the road under hard acceleration...gotta have some positive toe front & rear (wheels pointed in) as for your r/f camber-they may have an in-accurate reading tool....gauge your tires with tread depth gauge inner,outer & center.
can't remember my numbers right now-but my front camber is not adjustable(stock) & i old school put some toe back in the rear...one day i will find a reputable place.
i've actually been looking at some alignment tools on you-tube & not very expensive.
just keep the rear toe///mine drove very dangerous with none.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote