View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #225 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

oh I see where all the heat has been coming out of in the forums.

Umm, I saw this car at the last Miami show, looked OK. The fact of the matter is that Hyundai has been improved a lot in the past couple of years, however it is no 370z. Nor is it a G37 by a long shot. Its as if you took an accord made it RWD, added a little power and slapped brakes on it and all of the sudden it's competing with the 370Z and G37?

Sorry man, I usually like to find arguments for both sides, but the Genesis is not in the same category. I would group it with SRT-4's, Civic Si's and perhaps up in the Mustang and Altima category. It wants to be high performance, but it isn't. It wants to be high luxury, but it isn't. You could say that makes it well balanced, I'd say it just wants to be a lot of things. Once you test drive both cars, you come back here and tell us what you think. If you think they are still in the same class, then please buy the Genesis.

Last edited by RCZ; 02-19-2009 at 07:40 PM.