View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 02:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
All I can say is that I am happy that I have the OG version then, literally OG lol
2009 haha, first year of the VQ37 and first year for the new body style of the Z.

If they end up changing the Z to what they are thinking then the newer Z's will die and not be popular at all and enthusiasts will lose all interest, but all of us that end up having to part with our OG Z's in the coming years, they will definitely be worth more than they were before lol.
No one who actually wants a legit 370z will not want to buy one of the new ones listed for about 35-40k, but that means we are able to ask more for our original Z's cause its either they pay us for what they want or they can go spend more on a new one they don't want. Supply and Demand *BANHAMMER SLAM*
If they do screw it, we will whomp on some new Z's that people think are cool and fast as hell lol, bring em on!

Similar situation right now.....

Kinda like how there is a thread right now to bring back the Tommy Kaira Hebi Babi knobs' but now they will be made with Polished Titanium which will weigh about a 1/5 to 2/3 the weight of the original Hebi Babi knob like I have; which is made of brass steel and weighs almost 1.5lbs itself. I do not know if the vendor will be Tommy Kaira or not because of the material change and the fact that I do not believe that Tommy Kaira will ever come back to make the original Hebi Babi Shift knobs. From what I understand with the new shift knobs they won't be called the Hebi Babi or relate to anything like that. If the vendor is different idk if they will hold the Tommy Kaira name either.

If they produce the new ones, they will be expensive yeah cause it is a collector's name brand, but mine will become even more valuable that it was when they didn't exist anymore
G37 used our motor in 2008