View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 10:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just ordered a sprintbooster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhandy View Post
I had a Racechip response control for my Audi and absolutely loved the drastic difference it made. I even took out the neuspeed power module because it just wasn't needed and the throttle booster was just that much better. Fast forward to now, others have posted great results on the 370 and I know it will be the best 300 bucks I could spend. There's something about the signal and the massive differences modding that signal will make with these drive by wire systems. Can't wait to get it and get it installed!

Brian in Bakersfield...

Hello Brian, just dropping this off here in case you're interested... It's off topic btw.

Los Angeles County to San Diego County Monthly Cuise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote