View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 08:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default REVIEW: Trak Art NLTA Nissan 370z Direct Bolt-in Harness Bar

I personally have been using this bar in my Nismo for Autocross for the past few years, and wanted to type up a review with my experiences.

Bar is Manufactured by a company out of Australia called TrakArt (very well known for their full all out race car builds with full racks/cages.) and made available to the consumers here in the states by Next Level Performance with Group Buys/bulk orders to cut down on shipping, wait time, and duty taxes.

Ratings (1-10)
Ease of Install = 10

You don't have to remove the entire interior or do much modification. The two inside above the OEM support bar slide right off, which the bar utilizes 2 OEM screws that mount to the OEM support bar mount.

Function/Design = 10
It fits VERY snug into the car which is to be expected. The bar uses both OEM seat belt bolts yet it keeps them 100% functionable for that quick in and out use but still knowing you have your harness there for track days.

While 99% of the stress is kept at the OEM seat belt mounting points, helping prevent the bar from pivoting are the two bolts going directly into the MOUNT of the OEM support bar, not the actual weak bar. The mounts have been strength tested to provide enough strength to support the bar from pivoting.

Key Features/Details
-350mpa CDW Roll Cage Tubing
-Maintains standard <20% shoulder angle
-Keeps OEM seat belts intact for optional daily use
-Ease of install-you do NOT need to remove your entire interior, just 2 caps
-Very minor modification needed for install
-Each bar comes powdercoated black, custom colors available for additional charge (please inquire)
-Bar has ZERO restriction on seat positioning

2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel

Last edited by 1cleanZ; 04-21-2016 at 11:52 AM.
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote