View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 01:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
I'm bringing this thread back to life because I just had my 7AT fluid changed at 65k by the dealer. The fluid was terrible and I had lots of debris in the fluid. They hooked my trans up to a machine which cycled fluid through the system like Mitco39 said.

I wish I had done it earlier which is why I'm posting this.
i'm calling Nissan garages today for mine. 48k miles and randomly now when the car is hot or up to temp I am getting a small clunk/jerk when it downshifts into 2nd.

based on it doesn't do it when cold i'm guessing thicker fluid when cold so no issues. when hot it thins out due to age/mileage and that's when the clunk or whatever you want to call it occurs.

sadly the first dealership I called said they've never worked on a 370....I hung up.

I wish I had a lift and the tools to do it myself but a stealership may be the easier option this time around.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote