View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 12:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakexlee View Post
So, i need to ship out the Amuse rear bumper from Maryland to California. How do i go about doing this?? would it best to go through USPS? FED EX? UPS? or like a driving company of some sort? Theres no box to fit this bumper.... its just so damn big lol

i've heard of using greyhound but i dont think that's a safe route... IF anyone has done this before, please let me know!!
My experience revolving around shipping a Stillen fascia was this... Don't bother trying.

Find a local buyer or someone willing to drive to get it. For those of you with a Prius DD that were wondering, it will fit in the back of the car for sure.

So yeah... find a local buyer. Takes much longer going that route but you never know when someone will pop up out of nowhere and drive eight hours to snatch it up. Good luck.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote