View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 03:28 AM   #318 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillVHR View Post
I saw a guy post on VQ|Nation Facebook page with Stillen sc G37 who pushed 452 whp and 398 wtq on Z1 motorsports tune. It's all in the tune. If you do it right you can reach 500 whp. I'm running 8 psi and Im about to upgrade to Eagle forged rods and Wiseco 9:1 forged pistons. Hopefully I can boost up to 500. Currently sitting at 414 whp on the can tune and I'm installing fb heat exchanger. Church is gonna do my tune.
Keep updating; as you can see-it's been almost 3 years since a comment was made on this post/i'm currently stock & prefer the SC over the Turbo because of having an automatic.
Tune does make the difference; i've seen one set-up that had 550whp & 409wtq
that would probably push the factory 7speed to the limit's,,,but level 10 has a cure for that.
Keep updating;curious to see how you do-sounds like you can really step up the boost with the bottom end up-graded....the number's i posted was just under 12pounds of boost.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote