View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute
Default RPM shifting and all general personal driving choices.

Hello ladies and gents! I am not sure of this is a place to post something like this right? I'm very new still and have no idea how to do or use anything...

Anyway, I was wondering what your individual and personal RPM limits where for shifting and down shifting? I usually try to vary between 1500-2000 RMPs. I prefer RevMatch off since it uses up more gas and I also drive with the A/C off as well to also help conserve gas. I'm @ ~21.4 Avg. MPG; Please do share your Avg MPGs and personal choices of driving as well

My other questions would be:
When on a hill do you coast on lower gears? Why or why not?
Do you hit the gas while going up hill or do you just take your time at a leisurely pace?
Windows up or down?
Anything else or other personal driving choices are encouraged fellow forum fam!

Last edited by FairladyZ40th; 08-14-2015 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Curiousity
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote