View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:03 PM   #111 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

All installed some low qaulity pics but just to give an idea and no there is no person inside the screen

Prices for GB will be up soon if enough people will go ahead with it else a normal purchase as with all of our parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
@CarbonSignal, have you guys started sourcing various switches that match the decor, or can you fab something up?

With the SPAL fan, I splice the relay fan output to connect an LED to indicate the fan is getting power. The relay switch input I believe is active low, which normally connects to a temperature sender. I plan to connect it to a switch for manual operation, but will also have the Zada Tech module control it as well. It's an idea I shared with Matin. It would be nice to have a separate backlight for the switches so I a can see it at night.

[EDIT] I may have missed it or it was briefly mentioned. Any plans for rear-view camera input and sense?
No plans for any switches or anything, console as in pic will be with joystick, did for airlift also but anything else will be a custom order discussed at ordering time, drilling for switches is easy. For fans which you saying is easy via installing any toggle switch.

Backlight we did mention have a wire hooked to headlights so when lights are on screen will be dimmed a bit as in any new car.

Rear camera yes there is an input.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo Aug 12, 7 37 30 AM.jpg (88.8 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg Photo Aug 12, 7 37 33 AM.jpg (266.5 KB, 349 views)

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote