View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 11:13 PM   #40 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

No worries man, I'm not knocking your opinion regarding the safety of the roll bars that you have posted but none of those individuals have weighed in, or are on the forum, or willing to provide information on their design. One thing is for sure, is that if someone post up a roll bar or full cage, they will get scrutinized and the opinions on safety abound. Not a bad thing, just a thing...my only aim is to provide information about the bar I have and RPM I reached out to RPM simply to clarify a couple of questions that I had received from interested members and after speaking with Dave he wanted to provide those interested members the opportunity to purchase his product.

That will all be done in separate thread for sure.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote